Kestral softie 6
The Softie 6 has a Paratex wicking fabric that is lightweight and water repellent. The windproof qualities will help with the comfort of this bag and gives great performance.the Snugpak softe 6 or Kestral sleeping bag is a great warm and snug bag.It is lightweight and is easy to carry around.The rating on this bag is down to -6c.
This is a mummy shaped bag which is the most efficient of all the shapes, comes with an adjustable baffle, zip running the full length and a snug hood made to keep out the cold.
The bag has the award winning Pris soft filling which is a synthetic fibre. This filling is very light and soft to the touch and will keep the warm air in the hollow fibre.The outer material is made from durable Paratex fibres which is an added bonus. This is a very modern fabric that keeps away dampness is water resistant. Conforms to the British Standard 4.
United Kingdom factory
Made in the Britain by Snugpak in the Yorkshire factory.Comes with a stuff sack and compressed size is only 18cm x19cm. Easy care materials the bag can be washed and will dry quickly.
- Colour: Olive.
- Season: Spring summer and early Autumn.
- Rating: Comfort: 0°C Extreme: -5°C
- Softie Premier filling.
- Fabric: Paratex .
- Paratex Light for inner lining.
- Length 220cm / width at chest 75cm and foot size 40 cm.
- Width: Chest - 75cm, Knee - 60cm, Foot: 40cm.
- Weight: 1200g.
- Pack size compressed 18 x 19cm.
- Reinforced foot box so boots can be worn.
- Zip has baffle to keep out chills.
- Webbing strap is attached to the 2 way zip for easy of use.
- Hanging tabs for drying Small and compact.